BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A, Like, Totally Awesome Class

On Friday, June 26th, we had an all-80's-themed dance class. What a blast!



Since Michael Jackson passed away the night before, and since I know his music certainly shaped the 80's childhoods of many of us, all the music that day was by Jacko -- including hits such as Bad, Billie Jean, and Beat It.




Mamas came ready for a totally rad time, decked in leg warmers, side pony tails, and - yes, even a few leotards.

We were sweatin' to the 80's with moves from the Molly Ringwold to the running man to the Robot, and it was, like, so cool.



Excellent job, mamas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there but I had to work. It looks like you girls had fun though! Thanks for putting up pics!

Unknown said...

L-O-V-E the leotards!!

Brian and Dawn said...

I can not believe I missed that one!! Oh man, I've got some stuff!

...don't ask me why I've kept it...